2.07.2008

More Baxter Antics

Baxter has taken to rapping... often in gibberish. But he is often fond of rapping the words of existing songs - adding some soul to some old favorites.

Tonight, I started to sing his lullaby, "twinkle twinkle little star," and he stopped me abruptly to ask if he could sing it first one time. When he launched into Jay-Z meets Twinkle Twinkle, I had to get it on video.

video

Then, per his request... I let him use my video phone to record me singing my lame-ass version. He's not exactly the steadiest camera man... but it's decent.

video

Then, per his request... I let him use my video phone to record me singing my lame-ass version. He's not exactly the steadiest camera man... but it's decent.

3 comments:

CryssyeR said...

Wow, he has got some talent :) No wonder, considering his parents. Thanks for posting this, I needed the smile this morning.

Anonymous said...

and what with the elbow/arm movements and everything. OK...that's it.. no more snoop dog or M&Ms for Bax.

or is it mandem? Oh, that's right Eminem.

love,
Marianne

Anonymous said...

Love it, LOVE it. Both of videos. I am smiling from ear to ear. He is just too, too cute!! Jalena