11.26.2006

Sunday, November 26, 2006 3 pm

If anyone is wondering where I am - I'm here at home with a sick Baxter. It appears to be hand foot and mouth yet again. 102.7 fever yesterday, vomited, now is an ANGRY bean with sores in his mouth. If he's had this twice before... shouldn't it be over in like 48 hours flat? That's my theory.

Looks like no daycare tomorrow for him, which means the dissertation gets put off another day ... again. What's another day? It's just a day. right? oy. The joys of single parenting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in getting Bax over this thing. You are a super and loving Mom, and I know he appreciates it.

I hope you both can get your sleep and all is well in the morning.

Hugs to you both. We love you both so very much.

Mimi and Poppi

Jalena said...

Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands. If I remember right, you caught it from him last time? Where is he getting this dastardly thing? Anyway, I am so sorry you are having a bum weekend. I was hoping you were off somewhere taking full advantage of a long holiday weekend. Get that little cutie well. When they are little, sick is so sick.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Danna! He's got to have some kind of immunity to that nasty thing by now, right? I second the "wash your hands" advice...

I thought about you all on Thanksgiving; I know what a big holiday that's been. One day at a time. You're an amazing person.

xo Megan (and Michael, Jam and Willa-kisses from all)

Anonymous said...

WASH YOUR ENTIRE PERSON
no hospital visits for you this time.
I love you, coxaxci (sp) QUEEN

-karen