6.22.2006

June 22, 2006 - morning

Quick notes:

Curtis' hard cover books are all spoken for - but I do have 6 signed books on CD still available. Steiner, Dondon, and Cheryl - shoot me an email at 185cranios@gmail.com with your addresses and I'll ship your books out to you. You can write your check out to me OR - since I'm such a shady character - to the American Brain Tumor Association. If you don't have my address, I'll give it to you in an email. So far I've received $285 that will go to the ABTA!

If anyone is interested in a signed copy of "Man of my Dreams" on CD, email me at 185cranios@gmail.com. 6 left!

Next, my sister-in-law... ahem... "Seeester-in-law" (as Mike says it), Dr. Diana - ordered me a fantastic webcam so that she, Bax, and I can talk online. Would anyone be willing to come over and help me set this up? I'm sure it's simple - but I just can't get myself to do it.

I know there was something else, but I just can't remember. x0

No comments: